- Prepare the marinade by mixing white wine or gin, Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce, Mama Sita’s Stir-Fry Mix and egg white. Add sliced pork. Marinate for at least two hours.
- Coat the marinated pork in cornstarch.
- In a deep-fat fryer, heat oil at 325˚F to 350˚F and fry the marinated pork until crispy. Drain and set aside.
- Combine together Mama Sita’s Sweet and Sour Sauce, Mama Sita’s Labuyo Hot Sauce, Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce and water.
- Heat 1 tbsp cooking oil and dissolve Mama Sita’s Annatto Powder. Pour the combined sauce and heat.
- Add all the pre-cut vegetables.
- Add the fried pork, mix well to coat the pork with the sauce. Turn off heat and serve hot.
Mama Sita’s Chopsuey/Pancit Canton Mix
Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce
Pork loin or skinless boneless pork chop, sliced into 1” x ½” strips
Oil, for deep frying
Mama Sita’s Sweet & Sour Sauce
Mama Sita’s Pure Labuyo
Mama Sita’s Achuete
Bell pepper, red and green, small, sliced into 1-inch triangles
Carrots, sliced diagonally about ¼" thick