- Prepare the marinade by mixing white wine or gin, Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce, Mama Sita’s Stir-fry Mix and egg white. Add sliced fish. Marinate for at least two hours.
- Coat the marinated fish in cornstarch.
- In a deep-fat fryer, heat oil at 325ºF to 350ºF and fry the marinated fish until crispy. Drain and set aside.
- Combine together Mama Sita’s Sweet and Sour Sauce, Mama Sita’s Labuyo Sauce, Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce and water.
- Heat 1 tbsp cooking oil and dissolve Mama Sita’s Annatto powder. Pour the combined sauce and heat.
- Add all the pre-cut vegetables.
- Add the fried fish, mix well to coat the fish with the sauce. Turn off heat and serve hot.
Mama Sita’s Chopsuey/Pancit Canton Mix
Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce
Mama Sita’s Sweet & Sour Sauce
Mama Sita’s Pure Labuyo
Mama Sita’s Achuete
Gin (or white wine)
Boneless fish fillet (cream dory or any white fish), sliced into 1” x ½” strips
Oil, for deep frying
Bell pepper, red and green, small, sliced into 1-inch triangles
Carrots, sliced diagonally about ¼-inch thick