- Boil mussels in water until cooked. Drain and set aside stock.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté garlic and onion. Add the squid, boiled mussels and the dissolved Mama Sita’s Kare-Kare Mix. Stir and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add eggplant, long green beans, and fried bangus. Simmer for 3 minutes. Stir to prevent the sauce from sticking to the pan.
- Add bok choy and prawns and cook for another three minutes or until done.
- Serve with bagoong alamang.
TAHONG (mussels), cleaned and beards removed
MEDIUM SIZED SQUID, cut into serving pieces
MAMA SITA'S KARE-KARE MIX, dissolved in:
1 1/2 cups
WATER or CLAM STOCK
EGGPLANT (10 inches long), cut diagonally about 1/4 inch thick and pan fried
SITAW (long green beans), cut into serving pieces
BONELESS BANGUS BACK FILLET (milkfish), fried and cut into serving pieces
PECHAY (bok choy)
PRAWNS, peeled and deveined
BAGOONG ALAMANG (sauteed shrimp paste)