Make the meatballs:
- Combine all ingredients except for the whole pechay baguio leaves in a bowl, mix well and form into two-inch balls.
- Arrange the meatballs on a plate and steam for 30 minutes.
- Add in the pechay baguio leaves and cook for another five minutes or until the leaves are done.
Make the sauce:
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Cook for five minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Pour the sauce over the meatballs and serve hot.
Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce
½ cup & 2 tbsp
Singkamas (jicama), coarsely chopped
Black pepper, ground
Pechay Baguio (white part), chopped
Pechay Baguio (leaves), sliced
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/msita638/public_html/wp-content/themes/mmsita/templates/template-single-recipes.php on line 227
Mama Sita's Oyster Sauce
Water or stock
Cornstarch, dissolved in 1½ tbsp wate