- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well until smooth.
- Place a banana leaf on a 6-inch non-stick pan and cook over medium heat.
- Pour in three tablespoonfuls of the batter over the banana leaf, continue cooking until the banana leaf turns brown.
- Flip the pancake to cook the other side.
- Flip the pancake and add kesong puti and fiip again to cook the kesong puti. Once the kesong puti has browned, remove from heat and serve with grated coconut and Mama Sita’s Jackfruit Syrup.
Glutinous rice flour
Kakang gata (coconut milk)
Egg, slightly beaten
Banana leaves, 5 x 5 inches (12.7 x 12.7 cm)
Kesong Puti (carabao cheese)
Niyog (grated coconut)
Mama Sita's Jackfruit Syrup