- Dissolve 1 pouch Mama Sita’s Adobo Mix in water. Marinate the chicken in this mixture for 15 minutes.
- In a saucepan, heat cooking oil. Remove the chicken from the marinade and fry over high heat until the edges turn golden brown.
- Pour in the marinade and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer until chicken is done.
- Sauté the garlic until golden, add the chicken pieces and stir-fry. Pour in any remaining sauce from the chicken.
- Cook over high heat for another 3 minutes. Remove from heat and serve.
Mama Sita's Adobo Mix, dissolved in 1 cup (250 ml) water