- Rub the fish with salt and fill the stomach with sliced ginger.
- Put the fish on a small pan or tray and place inside a steamer. Steam fish for 15-20 minutes or until cooked. There will be some fish broth on the pan.
- Combine fish broth, Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce and sesame oil.
- Place the steamed fish on a platter. Pour the sauce over the fish.
- Top with ginger, leeks and fresh coriander. Serve.
Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce
Fish (grouper, trout, or seabass), scaled and cleaned
Coriander (wansoy), cut into 3 pieces
Leeks, lower portion, cut into thin strips
Ginger, cut into thin strips (garnish)