- Marinate beef in Mama Sita’s Oyster sauce and set aside.
- Heat oil and sauté the garlic, ginger and onions for 1 minute.
- Add the marinated beef and stir-fry until brown.
- Add the the chinese cabbage, bellpepper, and cauliflower and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the dissolved Mama Sita’s Chopsuey/Pancit Canton mix. Bring to a boil and simmer until the sauce has thickened.
- Add the sesame oil. Transfer to a serving platter and garnish with roasted sesame seeds.
1 pouch, dissolved in 1 cup (250 ml) water
Mama Sita’s Chopsuey/Pancit Canton Mix
Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce
Beef (sirloin or tenderloin), cut into 1”x 2”x ½ “ strips
Ginger, cut into strips
Onion, cut into quarters
Chinese Cabbage, cut into quarters
Bell Pepper, red, cut into quarters
Cauliflower, cut into florettes
Sesame Seeds, roasted (garnish)