- Marinate meat in Mama Sita’s Barbecue Marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- In a wok or frying pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and beef until slightly brown.
- Add water and spinach and cook for three minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in the dissolved cornstarch, stirring continuously until sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Mama Sita’s Barbecue Marinade
Beef lomo (tenderloin), cut into strips
Onion, medium sized, chopped
Spinach (or kangkong)
Water (or soup stock)
Cornstarch, dissolved in ¼ cup (60 ml) water