- Marinate meat in Mama Sita’s Barbecue Marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- In a wok or frying pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and beef until slightly brown.
- Add water and spinach and cook for three minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in the dissolved cornstarch, stirring continuously until sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Variation: Boneless chicken meat or pork tenderloin can be used instead of beef tenderloin.
Beef With Spinach
1 & 1/2 cups
Beef Lomo (tenderloin), cut into strips
Onion, medium sized, chopped
Spinach (or kangkong)
Water (or soup stock)
Black Pepper, ground
Cornstarch, dissolved in 1/4 cup (60 ml) water